OUR CLIENTS OUTPERFORM THEIR MARKETS
RevenuePartners is a commercial growth advisory and execution partner
We assist CEOs and their teams establish a competitive advantage to outperform their markets using our unique Revenue Growth Methodology delivered through fast-cycle planning, mutual execution accountability and validated by customer results.
HOW WE ASSIST COMPANIES
Struggling to achieve sustainable top-line growth and improved profitability in a competitive business environment?
- New market entrants offering cheap alternatives?
- Competitors lowering prices to gain market share?
- Primary market segments stagnant or in decline?
Customers not allowing wallet-share growth and prospects reluctant to buy or switch?
- Buyers not understanding your value proposition?
- Buyers focused on price?
- The Sales Force unable to align buyer problems with your solutions?
Staff in the Sales Force and in several key Operational Divisions are not delivering on their KPIs?
- New hires not delivering the required results?
- Members of the Sales Force are not delivering on their numbers?
- Training not delivering the expected performance improvement?
Productivity levels impacting your commercial growth strategy?
- The Sales Force is not achieving sufficient customer and new business meetings?
- Operational inefficiency is costing deals and increasing cost?
- There is a lack of urgency in the Organisation?
LATEST CASE STUDIES
Revenue growth engineering: Results delivered
One of SA's largest unlisted companies
32% Increase in volume and 60% increase in gross profit year-on-year.
- Faced with a deteriorating market in a struggling sector, Macsteel needed to find solutions to grow its market share.
World-leading manufacturers and suppliers of formwork and scaffolding systems
34% Revenue growth opportunity identified
- Difficulty achieving revenue growth and improved EBITDA in the midst of a flat economy and shrinking construction sector market space.
A leading managed IT services provider with a national footprint
20% Acceleration of growth goals
- Identifying a clear pathway to simultaneous revenue growth and operational efficiency.
A leading auto component manufacturer, headquartered in Germany
240% revenue increase in 6 months (product focus)
- Acquiring new markets
- Acquiring new customers
- Improving Sales Force efficiency.
SA's largest online automotive marketplace (a Naspers company)
Double-digit growth p.a. for 5+ years
- Sales Reps were 'order takers' and lacked the ability to communicate value
- Due to not understanding the value proposition, buyers often defaulted to lower-price competitors
- Sales Reps were each following their own selling processes with varying degrees of success.