Revenue growth is unlimited. It’s not confined to existing customers, industry or territory boundaries. By leveraging selected revenue growth levers available to a company, executives can open Blue Sky opportunities for hidden revenue growth, away from highly competitive Red Desert landscapes.
OUR MISSION: GROWING SUSTAINABLE VALUE
In the long run, right-priced revenue growth outpaces the worth of cost-cutting for the bottom-line. Why?
We work directly with your Executive Team to anchor four value creation growth channels as defined by your needs:
- Commercial Strategy analysis and design to maximise and capture revenue+margin growth
- Development of a custom-built, differentiated and repeatable Customer Engagement Process
- Design of a People & Organisation Strategy for achieving and accelerating performance and results
- Productivity Enhancement to protect and leverage time and focus.
Companies using our services to design a Commercial Growth Strategy, that have deployed and rigorously executed the projects identified have achieved extraordinary results. These results have been achieved across several industries and markets.
- Challenges: Acquiring new markets, new customers and enhancing Sales Force efficiency.
- Results: A product focus strategy delivered a 240% revenue increase within six months.
Challenges: Identifying a clear pathway to simultaneous revenue growth and operational efficiency.
Results: Decreased mid-term revenue growth goals from five years to four years, a 20% improvement.
- Challenges: Despite a customer base exceeding 10,000; market share, volume and profitability were under pressure.
- Results: Customer Segmentation, together with an industry-first go-to-market channel has delivered 32% volume growth, and a 60% increase in gross profit year-on-year.
Challenges: Difficulty achieving revenue growth and improved EBITDA in a flat economy and shrinking construction market space.
Results: 34% revenue growth opportunity over 12 to 24 months.
One of SA’s largest unlisted companies
32% Increase in volume and 60% increase in gross profit year-on-year.
"Macsteel is an established organisation operating in a mature, competitive industry.
RevenuePartners assisted both myself and Macsteel in moulding our Sales Organisation into a far more focused and disciplined area of the company. This has allowed us to galvanise and accelerate our change processes to achieve our long-term strategic objectives.
I would highly recommend RevenuePartners to companies that need to refocus their Sales Organisations to build new differentiators in competitive markets."
– MIKE BENFIELD: Group CEO, Macsteel