Our experience has highlighted how a lack of urgency is handicapping many Organisations. We are not talking about frenetic urgency, the scourge of many companies where staff rush from meeting to meeting with no formal agendas and clarity of reason to attend.
Our interpretation of urgency is when the entire Organisation is galvanised around a crystal-clear culture of ‘Organised’ urgency. At the highest-performing companies, speed is the operating model. Speed is imperative. According to McKinsey, when you walk the halls of leading Organisations, you’ll repeatedly hear catchphrases such as “energy,” “metabolic rate,” “bias for action,” and “clock speed.”
Furthermore, technology is changing everything. Digitisation, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) is reshaping the competitive landscape. Companies need to adapt or die.
How We Assist Companies create adaptive, organised urgency
The goal is to create an adaptive, fast-moving Organisation that responds quickly and flexibly to new opportunities and challenges as they arise. Our 6 Step process to achieve this objective includes:
- Winning Aspiration: Culture, Purpose & Values
- Urgency: Speed is acknowledged as a competitive advantage lever
- Agility: Decision-making, re-designing structures
- Capability: Leadership and talent models
- Communication: Structured content sharing
- Design Simplicity: Focus on 80/20.