Chairman of RevenuePartners, Andrew Honey, unpacks how to achieve this with fast-cycle planning that identifies new buyer factors, growth levers…
THE CHALLENGES WE SOLVE
We design interventions to address challenges at the company and sales organisation levels
Is your compound annual Revenue Growth delivering 20% plus?
A Revenue Growth Strategy enables your Corporate Strategy to surpass the budget and deliver exponential growth.
- Have you selected and executed on new revenue growth levers to open blue-sky opportunities?
- Have you reviewed and considered new go-to-market channels?
- Have you ensured operational alignment with your exponential revenue growth plan?
Is your Sales Organisation delivering the budget number?
A Sales Organisation Strategy must align with a revenue growth strategy to ensure delivery on the numbers.
- Do you have a 360-degree Sales Organisation Gap Analysis informing you what weaknesses to mitigate when designing your Sales Organisation Strategy?
- Is your sales strategy aligned with your revenue growth strategy?
- Do you have strategic projects to address weaknesses and leverage strengths?
Are your customers focused on price and reluctant to switch?
A sales process is a methodology to assist customers make quality buying decisions based on performance and not price.
- How does your process differentiate your Sales Force?
- How does it leverage your uniqueness to enable buyers to select your company based on value and not solely price?
- How does it drive necessity for switching?
Are your Sales Reps productive and achieving target?
Sales Reps and Sales Support staff are the most intimate touch-points to customers.
- Does your hiring process deliver the best Sales Reps for your company?
- Do you have a repeatable onboarding process?
- Do you have a skills development programme aligned to your unique sales process to motivate and drive target attainment?
Are your Sales Managers achieving budget and accurate forecasts?
Sales Managers, through a Sales Force, are the ultimate customer custodians.
- Does your hiring process deliver the best leaders for your company?
- Do you have sales manager training for managing in a competitive business environment?
- Do you have a coaching programme aligned to your unique sales process?
Is your Sales Force securing quality meetings and establishing credibility?
Customers and prospects are reluctant to engage and even more reluctant to buy or switch.
- Does your Lead Generation process result in quality meetings with the correct stakeholders?
- Is your Company and Sales Force able to establish credibility with buyers through ROI case studies?
- Do you have a win / loss analysis process to improve future win rates?