- The Diagnostic Sales Engagement Process™ programme is designed for an executive team and a select group of star sales representatives, whose success depends on advanced selling methods that target today’s complex customer problems.
- The outcome is a bespoke process, tailored to your offering, your clients and your selling environment.
Diagnostic Sales Engagement Process Design
SALES STRATEGY CONSULTING
DIAGNOSTIC SALES ENGAGEMENT PROCESS
A bespoke Diagnostic Sales Engagement Process designed to penetrate specific customer segments and navigate the buyers’ decision to change
KEY STAKEHOLDERS INVOLVED
Senior-Level Executives responsible for revenue and profitability in organisations
Sales Management responsible for installing and supporting sales methodologies
Sales Rep A-Players responsible for driving new business
Strategic Account Team responsible for driving new business
CLIENT SUCCESS STORY
METHODOLOGY & OUTCOMES
A Diagnostic Sales Engagement Process™ is designed over the following four key phases:
PRE-WORKSHOP (1-Day by RevenuePartners)
- A questionnaire is completed by the client (1HR)
- The responses are reviewed and packaged for the pre-meeting engagement
- 3-hour current sales engagement process evaluation meeting
WORKSHOP (2-Days with RevenuePartners & Client)
- Each module includes theory, wall chart exercises and strategic brainstorming
- The outcome is the design of a bespoke 4-phase sales engagement process
- Problem channels of the client’s customers are identified
- Causes, Consequences and Costs are identified
- Starter questions are built for each problem channel
- Agendas are created for each meeting (phase)
- The content forms the basis for a Discussion Document
- A post workshop implementation plan is designed
POST-WORKSHOP (1-Day by RevenuePartners)
- All documents are packaged and formatted with the company’s branding
- The documents include Agendas, Discussion Document with starter questions
- Branded tools: Deal Progression Tabulator, Win-Loss Tabulator
POST-WORKSHOP (2-HR Meeting: RevenuePartners & Client)
- All documents are reviewed and final changes agreed
- Implementation and Deployment confirmed.
SALES STRATEGY & EXECUTION GAP ANALYSIS
The 5-Pillar Strategic Sales Organisation Framework™ enables a company to review their own strengths and weaknesses in strategy and execution in key channels related to the top three sales objectives, selected from eleven options. In addition, company scores are benchmarked against their peers enabling broader insights. The assessment surveys the following 5-Pillars needed to develop a high-growth sales organisation:
- Competitive Strategy
- Customer Engagement
- Sales Talent
- Sales Management
- Sales Enablement
WATCH THE VIDEO
SUITE OF SALES STRATEGY & PROCESS SERVICES
RevenuePartners offers this suite of services to assist companies in optimising their Sales Strategy
MARKET PENETRATION & OPPORTUNITY ANALYSIS
One of the single biggest challenges companies face is lost revenue due to no clear picture of their Total Available Market (TAM). Companies that do a TAM analysis identify hidden opportunities that enable revenue growth well beyond recent patterns.
SALES FORCE STRUCTURING & SIZING
Correct sales force structure and sizing ensures maximised penetration by a company of it’s Total Available Market (TAM) to ensure optimised headcount and cost of sales and ROI of sales personnel.
COMPENSATION & INCENTIVES PLANNING
In a highly competitive business environment companies must leverage all possible strategic initiatives to maintain and grow revenues. Attracting and retaining the best talent is a key lever as people are at the foundation of high-growth sales organisations.
DIAGNOSTIC SALES ENGAGEMENT PROCESS
The Sales Engagement Process programme is designed for an executive team and a select group of star sales representatives, whose success depends on advanced selling methods that target today’s complex customer problems.